- Japan Calls for Treasury Bonds Denominated in Yen
- Jim Rogers: Bonds will be a terrible investment for next 10, 20 years
- Three News Highlights for Gold Investors
- No trades last week! The semi-vacation from the markets continues. And why not - these markets are too tough to trade, at least for a hack like me.
- Short the British Pound - Last time I shorted the British Pound, it turned out to be a quite profitable trade. I plan to hold this position until the GBP hits a 15-day high against the US dollar.
|Date||Position||Qty||Month/Yr||Contract||Entry Price||Last Price||Profit/Loss|
|10/10/08||Short||1||DEC 08||British Pound||1.6870||1.4909||$12,256.25|
Net Profit/Loss On Open Positions
|Current Cash Balance||$39,595.05|
|Open Trade Equity||$12,256.25|
|Long Option Value||$0.00|
|Short Option Value||$0.00|
|Net Liquidating Value||$51,851.30|
Cashed out: $20,000.00
Total value: $71,851.30
Weekly return: -2.1%
YTD return: -6.5%
***"Cash out" mostly means taxes, but lately I've also been using it for living expenses, and also to finance a bitchin' time management software startup that is starting to lift off.