Saturday, November 01, 2008

Off Topic - The Reagan, by Edgar Allen Limbaugh

One of my absolute favorite blogs is johnsterling.blogspot.com, for its absolutely hilarious coverage of the New York Yankees.

Our content usually does not overlap, but here's a gem I have to point out. For all you Republicans out there, I present you with - The Reagan, by Edgar Allen Limbaugh.

Here's an excerpt of the first verse:

Once upon a midnight dryly, while I pondered Bill O’Reilly,
Raging o’er The New York Times, their leftist crimes, in times, unsure.
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
Like some rapper, loudly yapping, rapping to his latest score.
“’Tis some liberal,' I muttered, “singing songs against the war,
“Only this, and nothing more.”

No comments:

Most Popular Articles This Month