Friday, May 08, 2009

A Long Overdue Sugar High

This morning, I authored a guest piece for the folks at Commodity News Center, breaking down the recent sugar rally.  Regular readers will be quite familiar with the fundamental factors discussed.  I always try to constantly re-examine my assumptions to make sure I'm not falling in love with a trade - if you've got a sugar position, or are thinking about initiating one, you may want to review the article - and let me know what you think!  I always appreciate and learn from outside perspective.


A Long Overdue Sugar High

Sugar futures are soaring – to their highest levels since 2006 - buoyed by strong supply/demand fundamentals, along with freshly printed US dollars. How long can this rally continue? Let’s review the driving factors. 

Contents:
  • Supply/Demand Fundamentals
  • Money Printing
  • What Could Go Wrong
  • Outlook for Sugar

No comments:

Most Popular Articles This Month