- If base metals continue to consolidate, he plans to buy more
- Rice prices must go much higher to cause supply to rise
- He expects the dollar rally to continue, because everyone is bearish (including him)
- He holds the currencies of commodity producing countries, such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- He's still short US investment banks
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Jim Rogers: If gold goes down some more, I'll buy some more
Full article, with commentary on Jim Rogers' current takes.
Most Popular Articles This Month
Nice simple breakdown of 3 of our favorite softs - coffee, cocoa, and sugar - by the folks at Money Morning. I did not realize the coffee ...
Our soft commodity flavor-of-the-month, cotton, has seen its near term futures surge "limit up" for the second day in the row. Wa...
Last May we covered a Financial Sense Newshour interview with Kirk Sorensen, founder of Flibe Energy - he made the case for little-known ele...