- If base metals continue to consolidate, he plans to buy more
- Rice prices must go much higher to cause supply to rise
- He expects the dollar rally to continue, because everyone is bearish (including him)
- He holds the currencies of commodity producing countries, such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- He's still short US investment banks
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Jim Rogers: If gold goes down some more, I'll buy some more
Full article, with commentary on Jim Rogers' current takes.
Most Popular Articles This Month
The race is on to acquire gold bullion while the governments of the world unite to print money as fast as they can . But unfortunately all ...
Last May we covered a Financial Sense Newshour interview with Kirk Sorensen, founder of Flibe Energy - he made the case for little-known ele...
The gold standard these days has been reduced to a distant memory and fantasy of hard money proponents. IF we returned to a gold standard, ...