- If base metals continue to consolidate, he plans to buy more
- Rice prices must go much higher to cause supply to rise
- He expects the dollar rally to continue, because everyone is bearish (including him)
- He holds the currencies of commodity producing countries, such as Canada, Australia, and New Zealand
- He's still short US investment banks
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Jim Rogers: If gold goes down some more, I'll buy some more
Full article, with commentary on Jim Rogers' current takes.
Most Popular Articles This Month
The gold standard these days has been reduced to a distant memory and fantasy of hard money proponents. IF we returned to a gold standard, ...
Jim Rogers sat down with Newsmax for a short interview , in which he expressed his belief that the US economic situation is "very, very...
Our soft commodity flavor-of-the-month, cotton, has seen its near term futures surge "limit up" for the second day in the row. Wa...