Monday, November 09, 2009

Boy, Is CNBC Yucking It Up Today!

I'm working from the road today, so I've got the nice benefit of having CNBC on here - man, are they yucking it up today!

With the Dow hitting a new 2009 high, I haven't heard anyone expressing any skepticism - "all the stars are aligned for higher stocks" is something that was just pronounced!

Best part of the day so far, they just paraded out a dollar bull like a sacrificial lamb, asked him when he was going to give up on that losing trade, and then cut to commercial during his response.

Of course I have been wrong for the past few months on this, so you are welcome to ignore my musings as you'd like. Worth noting that even I felt like throwing in the towel on my bearish stance midday today - and you know what happens when the last bear finally capitulates...look out below!

No comments:

Most Popular Articles This Month