Here's a short interview Marc Faber gave for Bloomberg recently (week of March 23rd), where he gave his current thoughts on US equities and Treasuries:
- Markets became extremely oversold on March 6, when the S&P touched 666
- This rally may have some more legs, because the government is printing money - so asset prices may rise because of that fact alone
- The S&P could go as high as 880 in the short term
- The rally in US Treasuries has been very disappointing (to Bernanke and other Fed officials)
- Many people around the world are concerned about the long term effects of Bernanke's plan to monetize US debt
- Bernanke's actions will all "end in disaster"
Click here to read more Marc Faber coverage