Monday, September 15, 2008

Andy Kessler: Lehman = Pan Am

If you're looking for a sound perspective on the latest Wall St firm meltdown, take a look at Andy Kessler's latest article for Forbes.com, where he compares the shut down of Lehman to the shut down of the old Pan Am Airlines - as in, nobody is going to miss them.

Andy is about as sharp as they come, and I read anything written by him that I can get my hands on (including his excellent books). I'm fortunate enough to have had the privilege of talking with him in person on multiple occasions, including a breakfast I was invited to last year with him down at his favorite Silicon Valley breakfast spot.

1 comment:

Nidhi Jain said...

you share penny stock tips news which is search many people for the trading Epic Research always gives informative information in this market.

Most Popular Articles This Month